Sunday, September 9, 2018

Let go, and face your fears

Yoga! Today I practiced a "let it go!" yoga class! It was a very relaxing and empowering experience!

While meditating and over looking the Toronto skyline! I had the chance to contemplate how blessed I am! I am aware of all my fears yet, I should face them, live with them and eventually get over them.

This is the time that I should care for "me" instead of others, prioritize "me" and my needs instead for hiding and ignoring them. This is the time I owe it to my self to prove that I can achieve a new goal and step with confidence towards giving more to the world.

With all those positive feelings, I hold so much love and gratitude towards one person, who stood up in confidence and supported me in taking the decision to take a new path ... He shared the consequences and risks willingly and unconditionally ... and to him I will always be grateful ....

There still exist, human angles , on earth... To keep us believing... To help us go on! 

2 comments:

  1. Wow, this is really beautiful. I love so much the way you describe and express what you feel, it is smooth, easy, light and clear. I can say that I meditated reading this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!your comment made my day 💗

    ReplyDelete