Saturday, September 1, 2018

From Dream To Reality!

We are born to be learners, inquiring and acquiring is our lifelong mission. The highest pleasure comes with building knowledge and using it to enrich our life experience.
As a student I had dreams of becoming an educator in the future. The future has become the present faster than I expected and on my way to for filling my dreams I keep noticing that " it's meant to be!" Teaching is in my DNA. I have inherited it from both my bloodlines.

While walking my daughter around her campus at U of T, two summers ago, I noticed a building called OISE ( Ontario Institute for Studies in Education). In my mind I was saying "How about I become my daughter's colleague at U of T ?"
I left the thought hanging on my mind! I can't deny I opened their site a couple of times! and two years later ... after so much doubt and effort to reach out for my dream, here I am...

I am now the new student, with my Mom"daughter" walking me around campus and showing me where to go, I feel so blessed, excited and intimidated!

Attending orientations filled with young and restless boys and girls, looking at me puzzled, " what is she doing here?' as I look clearly out of place ,,, so, I tend to grab some useful info and runaway from all the stressful attention.

So, as I walk my first steps towards a totally unexpected and different adventure, I pray that everything goes well! As a team ( my family) we have risked so much to get though this ..... looking forward to celebrate the outcome, with as minimum hiccups as possible.


In my blog I will share my unique experience with you all and I will always be eager to hear your feedback...

keep me posted...

and enjoy life!

No comments:

Post a Comment