Tuesday, December 17, 2019

Fiction is my favourite reality

My new obsession lately is to watch and read fiction series and novels. I grew so found of believing they are real! It gives me some sense of hope and looking forward to a better future!
I mean, why not? I could look at things that might seem normal to everyone, from a different perspective, I see heroes in people who simply offer to help or rather step out of their way to make me feel better!!!
I enjoy observing tiny details, give them meaning and turn them into a way to charge my faith in this complicated world!
My understanding of fiction is that it represents things that seem impossible to happen in reality, and we could only imagine they are real! Honestly, from experience... if that is the case, then most of my life story might sound more of a fiction!
A very thin line separates fiction from reality! And I often times prefer to ignore it!
Living in my fiction world is so much fun,makes me see things clearer, bad people look bad and I avoid them, good people look so pretty and I enjoy being around them! The rest are not so visible though!
In my fiction world, I cry when I feel like crying! I don't need to be all grown up and wise! No aging or changing!!!
I am strong and powerful! I could fly if I want to!

Why not! It's my fiction, my world, my choice!

No comments:

Post a Comment